Guatemalan Highlights! Stay in Antigua, a charming town of rich colonial heritage (churches, monasteries and convents), abundant in flowers and surrounded by volcanoes. Continue to visit Flores - Peten where Guatemala's prime attraction is located: Tikal Pyramids, the greatest Maya religious center yet discovered.
This is a flexible package with daily departures from anywhere in the USA or Canada. Choose your length of stay and add/pick your tours. Book your space now!
The grand Spanish colony of La Antigua and the Mayan realm of Tikal introduce you to Guatemala's rich history. Transfer to pristine Belize for exciting stays at jungle lodges and relaxation on the beaches of Ambergris Caye.
• Round trip International Flights
• Flight into Guatemala City and out of Belize City
• Airport in Guatemala city to Antigua
• 2 nights in Antigua
• Hotel in Antigua to Airport in Guatemala City
• Flight Guatemala city to Flores/Tikal
• Airport to hotel in Flores/Tikal
• 2 nights in Flores/Tikal
• Ground transportation Flores/Tikal to San Ignacio
• 2 nights in San Ignacio
• Ground transportation San Ignacio to Belize City
• Flight Belize City to San Pedro
• 3 nights in Ambergris Caye
• Flight San Pedro to Belize city
• Breakfast daily (most hotels)
• Hotel Taxes
Feedback from our travelers:
Antigua - Lake Atitlan
Our trip to Guatemala was great. The drivers were wonderful-prompt and chatty. We had requested ...
Total price for 2 passengers: $3175.74 Flights included from San Francisco, CA May 25: Transfer - Pvt Car Arpt (Guatemala City) to Htl in Antigua May 25: Hotel Casa Encantada (Breakfast Plan), 5 Stars for 3 night(s) May 28: Transfer - Private Car Antigua to Lake Atitlan May 28: Hotel Atitlan Lake Hotel (Breakfast Plan), 4 Stars for 2 night(s) May 30: Transfer - Private Car Lake Atitlan to Guatemala City May 30: Hotel Vista Real Guatemala (Breakfast Plan), 5 Stars for 1 night(s) May 31: Transfer - Private Car Hotel in Guatemala City to Airport
Total price for 2 passengers: $2982.2 Flights included from Chicago Ohare Intl, IL Jun 25: Transfer - Pvt Car Arpt (Guatemala City) to Htl in Antigua Jun 25: Hotel El Meson de Maria (Breakfast Plan), 3+ Stars for 4 night(s) Jun 29: Transfer - Pvt Car Htl in Antigua to Arpt (Guatemala City) Jun 29: Transfer - Private Car Airport to Hotel in (Zone 1) Flores Jun 29: Hotel Maya Internacional (Breakfast Plan), 3 Stars for 3 night(s) Jul 2: Transfer - Private Car Hotel in (Zone 1) Flores to Airport Jul 2: Transfer - Private Car Airport to Hotel in Guatemala City Jul 2: Hotel Vista Real Guatemala (Breakfast Plan), 5 Stars for 1 night(s) Jul 3: Transfer - Private Car Hotel in Guatemala City to Airport
Air details: Flight on Delta Airlines from Orlando Intl, FL (MCO) to Guatemala City, GT Flight on Delta Airlines from Guatemala City, GT to Orlando Intl, FL (MCO)
Land arrangements: Jul.17: Private transfer Guatemala city to Antigua Jul.17: Casa Encantada 5* for 3 nights. Jul.20: Private transfer Antigua to Lake Atitlan Jul.20: Villa Santa Catarina 3* for 2 nights. Jul.22: Private transfer Lake Atitlan to Guatemala City Jul.22: Biltmore Express 3* for 1 night.
Air details: Flight on Continental Airlines from Chicago to Houston. Flight on Continental Airlines from Houston to Guatemala City. Flight on Taca from Guatemala City to Flores-Tikal Flight on Taca from Flores-Tikal to Guatemala City Flight on Continental Airlines from Guatemala City to Houston. Flight on Continental Airlines from Houston to Chicago.
Land arrangements: Feb.25: Private transfer airport to hotel in Antigua Feb.25: Villa Colonial 4* for 2 nights. Feb.27: Private transfer Antigua to Guatemala City Feb.27: Westin Camino Real 5* for 2 nights. Feb.28: Full day Chichicastenango Market and Lake Atitlan tour Feb.29: Westin Camino Real Tikal 5* for 2 nights. Mar.01: Full day Tikal Pyramids tour Mar.02: Marriott Guatemala City 5* for 1 night.
* Sample prices displayed include international and domestic airline tickets as per itinerary and ALL airline-related taxes and fuel surcharges and are per person, based on double occupancy, and are dynamic in nature. Prices do not include insurance or delivery charges which are optional and customizable by the traveler. The airfare portion of the itinerary price is based on economy class, midweek departure. Prices do not include fees for carry on or checked baggage which can add additional fees per ticket on a roundtrip flight based on carrier charges. It also does not include any entrance fees or visa fees that may be charged at international airports. Some cities may charge local taxes that can only be collected by hotel at destination.
Prices were accurate at the time we posted them. Sample prices were for a specific travel date and specific departure airport, as indicated. Your prices will vary according to departure cities and travel dates. We do not control prices (airlines and hotel reservation systems do). Prices may change dynamically and at times significantly numerous times during any given day.